Need to add a new review provider? Use the Chatmeter API to get the reviews from the custom provider, then add the customer provider to LocationHQ by following the steps in this section.
For information about using API calls for reviews, get in touch with your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To add a custom review provider, follow these steps:
- Login to your Chatmeter account in LocationHQ.
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > Custom Providers to display the Custom Providers page.
- Type the name of the provider in all caps in the Add new content provider field.
- Select Add Review Provider.
- To upload a logo image to show up for this provider, select the Upload Provider (cloud) icon to display the Upload Image dialog.
- Drag and drop the image or select the box to select a file from your computer. You’ll get a success notification and the icon appears in the Icon column and in review provider lists in LocationHQ.
You can delete a custom provider from your Chatmeter account by selecting the Trash icon.