In this article, learn what Chatmeter Account and Features settings are used to configure how your business account is managed and how to get more information about them. Most of these settings are established for you by Chatmeter during the onboarding process.
You access the LocationHQ Settings from the LocationHQ settings (cog) icon in the upper right of the dashboard, across from the LocationHQ logo.
Selecting the icon reveals the Settings menu and the My Profile page.
The Account and Feature settings that appear in the Settings menu depend on your own user role and associated permissions.
Many aspects of your company’s Chatmeter account are managed from the Account settings accessible from LocationHQ settings (cog) icon. Get specifics about each of these from the following help articles:
- What’s in My Profile—My Profile displays the details of your Chatmeter user account. You can change some of them, including your password and notification .
- Adding, Editing, and Removing Chatmeter Accounts—In Accounts, you can add, edit, and remove Chatmeter accounts
- Using Location Groups—In Location Groups, you can add, edit, and remove location groups
- Managing LocationHQ Users—In Users, you can to add LocationHQ users, edit their profile, groups, locations, and accounts, add tasks, or remove a user
- Managing LocationHQ User Roles—In User Roles, you can use user roles to enable the permissions needed to manage Chatmeter features and apply them to user accounts
The LocationHQ Features settings, you can configure specifics of Chatmeter product function, including. Get specifics in these help articles:
- Social Account Activities in Settings—In Social, manage the accounts, monitored pages, and groups for your business’s Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter social activity
- Managing Third-party Credentials—With the Third Party Credentials settings, add credentials for listing providers and social platforms used through LocationHQ
- Chatmeter Notifications—Using Notifications settings, Chatmeter users can get quick and specific notification of important information or events that might require timely action
- Customizing LocationHQ for Your Business—Using the settings in Theme, you can add your logo and customize the dashboard’s colors
- Configuring Auto-generated Workflow tasks—The settings in Tasks are used to configure automated use of the Chatmeter Workflow task management and productivity tool
- Managing Factors in Chatmeter Local Brand Visibility Score—Based on their importance to your business, you can adjust how the factors that make up the local brand visibility score are weighted in your business’s score. In this article, learn how to adjust them.
- Adding Custom Review Providers—The settings in Custom Providers are used to add review providers to your Chatmeter account
- Integrating Business Intelligence (BI) Tools with Chatmeter—Use the settings in the BI Integration section to use your business’s BI tools with Chatmeter
- Getting Information on Your Business’s Instant Audit Usage—Chatmeter Instant Audits widget reports on your brand’s online locations local SEO performance. Use the settings in Instant Audit Usage to get information related to charges for the service.