In this article, learn about the Chatmeter Workflow task management and productivity tool and where to get more information about using it.
The Chatmeter Workflow tool identifies and helps you to act on issues and other tasks across the Chatmeter functions, including reviews, listings, social media, images, and user system tasks. Because Workflow is closely integrated in much of the Chatmeter platform, its components exist in many parts of the platform user interface. (More detail on this in Components of the Workflow tool in LocationHQ later in this article.)
Workflow is composed of tasks that can be generated automatically or manually and assigned to users in your account based on their responsibilities, with priority and due date associated with each. You can track the status and history of each task and leave notes with relevant information or questions. You can also implement a built-in approval system for tasks that require oversight. Chatmeter notifications are integrated and alert users of new tasks assigned or updates to their tasks.
Tasks that can be created in Workflow include:
- Respond to Review—Reply to customer reviews of your business. Optionally, you can create an approval process for posting responses.
- Add Listing—Create a listing for a location
- Update Listing Details—Fix any listing inaccuracies or gaps
- Optimize Listing—Enhance listings with categories, photos, or business descriptions
- Delete Duplicate Listing—Remove duplicates to avoid SEO penalties and inaccurate information
- Social Media
- Respond to Social Post—Reply to comments left on your social media pages
- Publish Social Post—Create social media posts to publish to your pages
- Flag Photo—Report an inappropriate photo to the site it was posted on
- Respond to Photo—Respond to the user who posted the photo (for sites that support this)
- Share Photo—Re-share a photo on one of your social media pages
- User System Tasks for users to optimize their account. Tasks available vary depending on the user’s access and may include:
- Setting up email alerts
- Creating other users
- Setting up Pulse Topics
- Configuring LBV Score settings
- Adding external logins
- Linking social accounts
- Configuring Workflow settings
- Custom Tasks—Create tasks for your business’s unique needs
Components of the Workflow tool in LocationHQ
The Workflow tool on LocationHQ consists of five primary components:
- Home > Tasks—The Tasks page is a list of all existing tasks, filterable by type, status, priority, assignees (user), location, or date. You can create a task manually from the Tasks page. See Using the Tasks Page to Monitor and Assign Tasks and Creating Workflow Tasks Manually for more information.
- Task Details—A dialog, accessed by selecting a task on the Tasks page, that displays all details of a task and has space for notations and, in some cases, a link to complete the task. See the help article Using the Tasks Page to Monitor and Manage Tasks for more information.
- Insights > Task Reports—Two reports accessed from the Task Reports page, with perspectives of:
- Tasks tab—Admin users can view metrics related to tasks, including tasks assigned, completed, average resolution time in hours, and overdue tasks, and more
- Users tab—Admin users can view in-depth information on output of each team member for all tasks and statuses by date
See Task Reports in the Insights Help articles section for more information.
- Settings > Tasks—Admin users can configure preferences for auto-generating tasks. See Configuring Auto-generated Workflow Tasks in the Settings section of the Chatmeter Support Center for more information.
The Home > Snapshot page has an Upcoming Workflow Tasks table with a summary of expected tasks. (See the help article Upcoming Workflow Tasks Snapshot.)
For details, see these help articles: