In this article, learn how to create and edit Analytics Studio reports (also called alerts), including design and template changes. You’ll also see how to edit the email used to deliver the report to recipients.
You can find a list of scheduled reports in LocationHQ at Insights (Analytics Studio) > Email Reports on the Email Reports page.
From the Email Reports page, you’ll find details about both active and inactive reports (Status). You can also use the Actions icons to perform the tasks described in this section: Edit, Copy, Send test, Unsubscribe, and Delete.
Create an email alert report
You can create a new email alert report from the Email Reports page. Types of reports you can create include:
- Real-Time Reviews—This sends an email whenever your business receives a new review. Current providers included are Google, Facebook, Review Builder, and Yelp.
- Daily Reviews Template—A summary of important information about your day’s reviews, including a snapshot of
- Weekly Social Template—A tracking report on growth in social media followers and post . Also includes analysis of trending hashtags and recent examples
- Monthly Report Template—Contains high-level insight into performance and presence over the past 30 days, including trends in reputation, search rankings, and listing accuracy
- Create-Your-Own Template—Customize a unique template to your needs
Follow these steps:
- Login to your Chatmeter account in LocationHQ.
- Go to Insights (Analytics Studio) > Email Reports.
- On the Email Reports page, select + Add New Alert.
- Select the template you’d like to use. You can see a sample of the report by selecting the eye icon in the upper left of the report you’re interested in.
- On the Settings tab, fill in the details by selecting options for Email Delivery, Filters, and Recipients. You can specify the email delivery schedule, filter the data that is displayed, or specify recipients. You can also select to send separate emails based on the locations to which users receiving the emails have access. Or, instead, you can select to send data on multiple locations in one email.
- Select Next.
- On the Design tab, you can customize email specifications, preview your changes, view and edit the HTML, and if desired, edit the cascading style sheet (CSS).
- The options available in Gadget Settings vary depending on which template you selected. You can specify options or in some cases add an additional gadget to the report. You can see the result of your selections in the right side preview.
- Once you’ve completed the Gadget Settings, select Save Alert.
Edit a report
When you select a report’s Edit icon on the Email Reports page, you can change the report templates, settings, or design based on your selection of the tabs at the top of the pane.
Edit report details on the Settings tab
By default, the Settings tab displays on the Email Reports page. You can change the email delivery schedule, filter the data that is displayed, or change recipients. You can also select to send separate emails based on the locations to which users receiving the emails have access. Or, instead, you can select to send data on multiple locations in one email.
Change report templates from the Templates tab
The Templates tab presents reviews templates for common types of reports, including Real-Time Reviews, Daily Reviews Template, Weekly Social Template, Monthly Report Template, and Create-Your-Own Template.
When you’ve selected a new template, follow the prompts to complete your changes.
Customizing email specifications on the Design tab
The Design tab gives you the option to customize email specifications, preview your changes, view and edit the HTML, and if desired, edit the cascading style sheet (CSS). Select Add Gadget to add an additional report to the email or see additional components you can include in the email.
Article is closed for comments.