In this article, learn how you can use Analytics Studio to schedule to run and deliver reports by email, as well as select and customize the reports for recipients.
To schedule reports to run and distribute reports, follow these steps:
- After you’ve created and saved a report, open the report and select Schedule.
- Complete the email delivery scheduling options by selecting your preferences:
- First Delivery (required)—Select the date to send for the first time
- Recurrence—Select Daily (default), Monthly, or Weekly
- Delivery Time—Select the time
- Timezone—Select the timezone for the delivery time
- Complete the recipient options by selecting your preferences:
- User Roles (default All User Roles)—Select the user roles to receive the report
- Users (default All Users)—Select individual users to receive the report
- Excluded Users (default No Excluded Users)—Select individual voters to exclude from the report distribution
- If you’d like automatic filters to include only the data that each recipient has access to through their dashboard, select Tailor Report to Recipients. This is helpful for users who are interested only in the data about their locations.
- Select Schedule. Confirmation of the scheduling of the report shows on your dashboard.
Article is closed for comments.