You can create and save filter sets that you need to use frequently. These can be used in LocationHQ in the Social Feed, Pulse Explorer, and Location Comparison. In this section, learn to create, save, update, and delete saved filter sets.
Creating a saved filter set
To save sets of filters you use frequently, follow these steps:
- Set filters as needed to find the information you want.
- In the Filters menu, select Saved Filters to display the Saved Filters dialog.
- Enter a name for the saved set of filters into the Set Name field and select whether you want it private or available for use by others on your account team.
- Select Create. Now your new saved filter set appears in the Saved Filters list and you can access your or other shared filters from the Saved Filters list.
Updating a saved filter
To update a saved filter:
- Select the filter you want to save.
- Make the changes you need.
- Select Saved Filters.
- Select Update.
Deleting a saved filter
To delete a saved filter, follow these steps:
- Select the filter from the Saved Filter list.
- Select the trash icon. The filter set you deleted no longer appears in the Saved Filters list.