On the Pulse tab, you can compare sentiment analysis across your locations or groups. The data in the Pulse report compares overall average customer sentiment related to each location or group, as well as the distribution of positive, negative, or neutral statements. In addition, the most mentioned positive and negative topics and their associated top attribute give a quick look at what’s working best or worst at each location.
You’ll find the Pulse report on the Pulse tab of the Insights (Dashboard) > Location Comparison page.
See also the help article Customer Reviews Analysis Through Pulse for a detailed look at Chatmeter’s Pulse functionality.
To structure your Pulse report, use the Global Filter to select the locations, accounts, or groups you’d like to include.
Use the Page Filters to select the following factors to structure your report:
- Saved Filters—You can select from filters you’ve created for re-use. For instructions for creating a saved filter, see Using Saved Filter Sets.
- Providers—Listing providers for which you’d like to view your locations’ or groups’ pulse metrics
- Categories—The general area(s) of business of the location or group
- Topics—The main subject of the statements analyzed
- Sentiment—The feeling of a statement, determined by artificial intelligence and machine learning models. Sentiment can be positive, neutral, or negative.
- Duration—By default Last 30 days, but can another selected range or a customized range
Select whether the data should be reported By Location or By Group by selecting a sub-tabs on the Pulse tab. You can also select to omit data on locations with no mentions by selecting Hide locations with no mentions.
The data in the columns in the report includes:
- Average (1-3) of sentiment scores, with 3 the highest, indicating all mentions are positive
- Number of positive mentions
- Number of neutral mentions
- Number of negative mentions
- Top mentioned positive topic and top mentioned positive attribute
- Top mentioned negative topic and top mentioned negative attribute
To download the data into a CSV file, select Download. The download starts immediately.