To see how your locations’ reviews compare with each other and with those of your competitors, go to the Reviews tab on the Insights (Dashboard) > Location Comparison page.
You can use the Global Filter on the Reviews tab to select the location, account, or group for which you’d like to report data about reviews.
Use the Page Filters to select:
- Providers for which you’d like to view reviews metrics
- Duration (default, the last three months)
- Whether you’d like to compare to the previous period; if you select this, the comparison shows as percentage increase in green or decrease in red next to the current data point
- Whether you want to view locations or groups
After adjusting the filters to find the metrics you need, your Reviews report displays the locations or groups in the first column with four additional columns following for:
- Rating—From 1 to 5
- Review Count—Number of reviews
- Responded—Whether a response was recorded
- Review Type—Negative, positive, or neutral
Each column contains your location’s metric on the left and the competitors’ average metric on the right. If you’ve set up to Compare to the Previous Period through the Page Filters, if there has been a change since the previous period, it shows up as a negative (red) or positive (green) percentage next to the number for the current period, as in the example that follows.
To download the data into a CSV file, select Download. A confirmation dialog displays. Select Click here to download your data to start the download.