In this set of articles, learn about Analytics Studio, the centralized repository for metrics Chatmeter collects about your customers. You can use Analytics Studio to develop reports to present analysis, interpretation, and visualization of the information. Learn also how you can distribute or receive these reports through email.
The Analytics Studio features included in your account depend on the Chatmeter package you’ve purchased. For questions about which features you have access to, get in touch with your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Analytics Studio functionality is accessed through Insights (Analytics Studio) in LocationHQ. Learn about using Analytics Studio in the articles that follow:
- User Roles Settings for Analytics Studio—Learn the user roles needed to manage user access to Analytics Studio
- Storing and Accessing Information in MyReports—How and where to find Analytics Studio reports
- Components Used in Analytics Studio Reports—Understand the types of components and data available for use in Analytics Studio reports
- Creating Customized Analytics Studio Reports—Create custom reports to communicate what can be learned from Chatmeter’s monitoring of your business’s reviews, listings, social activity, workflow, Pulse, and campaigns
- Scheduling and Distributing Analytics Studio Reports by Email—Learn to schedule Analytics Studio reports to run and be delivered by email
- Managing Analytics Studio Email Reports—Learn to create and edit reports, including design and templates changes to the report itself and the emailer
- Access Your Business’s Chatmeter Data Using SQL with Query Builder—Understand the use of Query Builder for access to specific data for complex analyses