Chatmeter Insights is where you go in LocationHQ to view metrics about your customers’ responses to your business and brand. You can use the data accessible through Insights to analyze and interpret your customers’ behavior and feedback.
Depending on your business priority, you can customize what data you gather and how it’s presented to enable your teams to make decisions grounded in understanding of your customers.
For information about using API calls for Insights functionality, get in touch with your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about Insights dashboards, including:
- User Roles Settings for Insights Dashboards—Learn the user roles needed to manage user access to Insights (Dashboards)
- What Is Chatmeter’s Local Brand Visibility Score?—Learn the basics about your business’s local brand visibility (LBV) score
- Metrics in Chatmeter’s Local Brand Visibility Score—Delve into the specific metrics that make up the LBV score
- Viewing Your Business’s SEO Rankings—Learn whether potential customers can discover your business easily through web search
- Understanding SEO Rankings Reports—Gain familiarity with how SEO rankings reports deliver information about your business listings’ accessibility and findability
- Search Insights from Google and Yelp—Gain insights through what actions potential customers take after finding your listings
- Comparing Location and Competitor Performance—Identify actions to improve your listings by examining comparison reports for locations and competitors
- Reviews Comparison Reports—Compare your locations’ review metrics with each other and competitors
- Social Comparison Reports—Compare your locations’ social metrics
- Pulse Comparison Reports—Compare your locations’ Pulse metrics
- Search Insights Comparison Reports—Compare your locations’ search insights metrics
- LBV Scores by Location Comparison Reports—Compare your locations’ LBV score metrics with each other and competitors
- LBV Scores by Group Comparison Reports—Compare groups’ LBV score metrics with each other and competitors
- Task Reports—Learn how to view metrics about users and their assigned workflow tasks
- Customer Reviews Analysis Through Pulse—See how Chatmeter’s Pulse sentiment analysis and text analytics tool gives you a way to delve deeply into the content of customer reviews
- Using Saved Filter Sets—Learn how to create and save filter sets for filters you use frequently
In the Analytics Studio section, learn about:
- Analytics Studio Overview—Introducing Analytics Studio, a centralized repository for metrics about customers
- User Roles Settings for Analytics Studio—Learn the user roles needed to manage user access to Analytics Studio
- Storing and Accessing Information in MyReports—How and where to find Analytics Studio reports
- Components Used in Analytics Studio Reports—Understand the types of components and data available for use in Analytics Studio reports
- Creating Customized Analytics Studio Reports—Create custom reports to communicate what can be learned from Chatmeter’s monitoring of your business’s reviews, listings, social activity, workflow, Pulse, and campaigns
- Scheduling and Distributing Analytics Studio Reports by Email—Learn to schedule Analytics Studio reports to run and be delivered by email
- Managing Analytics Studio Email Reports—Learn to create and edit reports, including design and templates changes to the report itself and the emailer
- Access Your Business’s Chatmeter Data Using SQL with Query Builder—Understand the use of Query Builder for access to specific data for complex analyses
Where to get more information
For information about using API calls for metrics and reporting, get in touch with your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com.
The features included in your Chatmeter account depend on your company’s Chatmeter Package. For questions about features included in your account, get in touch with your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.