Learn how to approve posts and comments when required before publication
Before you start, you’ll need to have already set up user role settings to manage users’ access to publishing. See Managing LocationHQ Users and Managing LocationHQ Roles (User Types) in the Settings section of the Chatmeter Support Center.
Once you’ve set up the user role settings, users with the appropriate settings can approve posts and comments. Follow these steps to review and approve a post:
- Login to your Chatmeter account in LocationHQ.
- Select Social > Publish to display the Publish page.
- Select the Pending Approval tab to display the posts needing approval. You can use the filters to further qualify which pending posts display.
- Select a post you’d like to review to display the Edit Post page.
- To see the task details for the post requiring approval, select the task activity link, in the example, SOC-1234054. Go back to the Edit Post page by selecting the x in the upper right.
- On the Edit Post page, you can edit the post, reschedule it, approve or reject it, and see a preview.
- Once you’ve approved the post, it shows up in either the Published list on the Publish page or on the Scheduled list.