Chatmeter Social gives robust tools to monitor, create, review/approve, and publish social media posts for Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
To respond to posts, you must have the Social Pro Package. To publish, create, and schedule posts, you must have the Social Premium Package. For questions about features included in your account, get in touch with your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social publishing tools are accessed from Social > Publish in LocationHQ. Learn how to use them in the articles in this section:
- Monitoring Tasks on the Social Publish Page—Monitor your business’s social activities from LocationHQ
- Managing User Role Settings for Publishing Social Posts—Set up a process for post approval and ensure that users have the permissions they need to create, approve, and publish content
- Creating, Scheduling, and Publishing Social Posts—How to create, schedule, and publish social posts through LocationHQ, plus how to use AI Generator and merge codes and some provider-specific details.
- Publishing to Google—Publish using four different post types for your Google business listing
- Editing or Cloning a Social Post—How to edit a post's text, images and video, or reschedule; how to clone a social post and share to other providers
- Approving Social Posts and Comments—Approve posts and comments from LocationHQ
Article is closed for comments.