In this article, learn how to view details about your business’s LinkedIn posts on LocationHQ, including how to engage with them by replying to their responses or comments.
For general information about posts in your feed, see Viewing Details About Posts.
Viewing LinkedIn post details
To find post details, follow these steps:
- On the Feed page (Social > Feed), select or filter to the post you want to engage with.
- Select a post to display its Post Details page.
The Post Details page for a LinkedIn post includes:
- Username of the user who posted
- Full text of the post
- Post media—image or video
- Summary of engagement—number of comments, likes, link to workflow tasks, link to LinkedIn page, and sentiment
- Replies in the order they were posted, including:
- Username and text of replies or comments in the order they were posted. You can show or hide replies on reply threads.
- For each response, icons to use to reply to the response, like, link to workflow tasks, and a link to go to the LinkedIn page
- Sentiment of the comment
- A Type your reply field to add a response or comment as the most recent comment to the initial post
Replying to a customer’s response to a LinkedIn post
To reply to a customer’s response to a post, follow these steps:
- On the Feed page (Social > Feed), select or filter to the post you want to the response or comment you want to reply to in the activity stream.
- Select it to display the Post Details page.
- To respond to the post response that you selected from the activity stream (shaded in yellow), select Reply in the yellow box.
- Type your response in the Type your reply field. If you have more than one account associated with your LinkedIn page, you can select which account the reply appears from.
- Your response appears as a reply to the post response you selected from the activity stream, within the yellow box.
- If you want to add a comment or reply to the initial post, type your replay in the Type your reply field at the bottom of the Post Details page. You can also add an image from the Gallery or by uploading an image.
- Select Submit. The new response appears as the newest response, separate from the response to the previous response.