The filters in your Social feed are a valuable tool to find, sort, and view information that you can use to reach your customers more effectively. In this article, learn how to use filters and save the filters you use frequently for re-use.
Use the Global Filter to find the locations or groups for which you want metrics.
You can start to type the name of a location to find it quickly without scrolling.
Use the Page Filters to find post for a specific provider or a specific time period. You can also filter by Sentiment (negative, neutral, or positive) or in Advanced Filters, find posts based upon whether a customer has replied, the business has replied, or the business has not replied.
Creating saved filter sets for use later
To save sets of filters you use frequently, follow these steps:
- Set filters as needed to find the information you want.
- In the Filters menu, select Saved Filters to display the Saved Filters dialog.
- Enter a name for the saved set of filters into the Set Name field and select whether you want it private or available for use by others on your account team.
- Select Create. Now your new saved filter set appears in the Saved Filters list and you can access your or other shared filters from the Saved Filters list.
Updating a saved filter
To update a saved filter:
- Select the filter you want to save.
- Make the changes you need.
- Select Saved Filters.
- Select Update.
Deleting a saved filter
To delete a saved filter, follow these steps:
- Select the filter from the Saved Filter list.
- Select the trash icon. The filter set you deleted no longer appears in the Saved Filters list.
Article is closed for comments.