Creating a standalone review link on your website or location pages, or adding one to your email signature, gives customers opportunity to respond to your survey with a review without receiving an email or text.
To create the code to embed in the website, location pages, or email signature, follow these steps:
- After you’ve created your campaign, go to Reputation > Review Builder.
- Find your campaign on the Review Builder page.
- In the Actions section of your campaign entry, select the Direct link to campaign form (the link icon) to display the Campaign Link Generator form.
- On the Campaign Link Generator form, you enter the merge tag values for your email system. The merge tags are optional. If you don’t use them, the customers will insert their own information.
- Add the Location ID for the location for which you want feedback. If you don’t include a location ID, the form will offer all locations from which the customer will select.
- When you’re done, select the clipboard icon in the form’s Step 2 to copy the link onto the clipboard. Use the link on your website, location page, or email signature.