To display a stream of your reviews to a website or location page, use Review Builder to create a review widget.
Review Builder offers three basic templates for review widgets:
- Summary Template—A responsive template that lists review stats, a link to write a review, and reviews
- Basic List View—A simple list of reviews and authors’ names
- Carousel—A rotating carousel that displays reviews and authors’ names
Follow these steps to build a review widget:
- Go to Reputation > Review Builder.
- Select Manage Templates.
- Select the Widgets tab.
- Select + Add New Widget to display the Manage Templates page.
- Select one of the three starter templates. In the example, we selected the Summary Template.
- Fill out the template form. Like when you created the campaign survey form and email, you can work directly in the form to supply most of the details.
- Visibility—Shared means anyone on your account can use this template. Private means it is accessible to only you and account admins.
- Title—A template title
- # of reviews to be displayed—Decide how many reviews you want to show in the widget
- Minimum review rating—From one to five stars. It’s a best practice to display only 4-star or 5-star ratings on your widget
- Color scheme—Change the colors to support your brand
- Filter Profanity—It is a best practice to filter your reviews for profanity so that your customers don’t see reviews using profane language
- Show Reviews without text—You can select to omit reviews that have no text
- If you’d like to edit the widget and are familiar with HTML, select Edit Widget on the preview screen. Select the question mark toggle to the right of the tab bar to display a detailed Template Customization help page.
- When you’re satisfied with your widget, select Save on the Options screen to display the save confirmation.
- Fill out the form to specify which account and which campaign you want to include in the review widget. If you wish, you can also specify which locations and listing providers you want included. As you fill out the form, the embed code appears.
- Select the clipboard icon to copy the embed code onto your clipboard.
- Paste the embed code into your site or page’s source to embed your review widget.