To make it easier to add contacts to your campaigns, you can create a share link that will provide a URL to use on any computer, tablet, or mobile device to collect contact information for participants.
Follow these steps:
- Find your campaign on the Reputation > Review Builder page.
- Double click on the Name to display the campaign page.
- On the Contacts tab of your Campaign page, select Share Link to display the Generate Contact Form Link dialog box.
- On Generate Form Link, select your business location for which you’d like to create a link.
- Select the clipboard icon to copy your link to the clipboard.
- Give the link to your business staff, who can give it to customers, or hand them a tablet to use, or just enter the customers’ responses themselves. The Contact Form requests the customer’s contact info.
- When a customer’s information has been added to the campaign, they will receive the survey text or email as you set it up to be distributed in your campaign.