In this article, learn how to add participants (called contacts) for your survey.
After initiating a campaign and saving the Add Campaign page, LocationHQ returns you to the main page for your campaign in Reputation > Review Builder.
From here, you can:
- Edit the campaign by selecting Edit at the top right
- View statistics on your campaign performance on the default tab Stats
- See reviews from the Reviews tab
- Add or view participants for your survey from the Contacts tab
You can add participants to your survey by uploading an Excel spreadsheet or adding them manually.
Uploading participants by spreadsheet
To upload participants by spreadsheet, follow these steps:
- On your survey page, select the Contacts tab.
- Select Upload Contacts to display the Upload Contacts dialog box. Before you upload or add participants, indicate how to manage existing contacts and their reviews.
- Select Download Excel upload template to download a template sheet.
- Import your contacts into the sheet and save it. Supply only the necessary contact information (for example, for an email campaign, you wouldn’t need phone numbers).
- Drag and drop your sheet into the Upload Contacts page.
LocationHQ uploads your file and validates your entries, displaying error messages for any that are invalid due to incorrect location IDs or other issues. When complete, it displays a success message.
- Your survey’s Contacts tab now lists the participants for the survey. You can continue to upload more contacts from another spreadsheet.
Adding contacts manually
To add additional contacts manually, follow these steps:
- From the Contacts tab on your campaign page, select + Add New Contacts.
- Add the contact name and information needed for the survey (i.e., email for email campaigns, phone number for text campaigns).
- Select Save to add the participant to your contact list. The Contacts tab now includes both the manually added contact and those added through the CSV upload.
To continue, go to the article Creating a Shareable Link to Collect Contacts for Your Campaign.
Article is closed for comments.