You access Review Builder from the LocationHQ Reputation section.
Follow these steps:
- Login to your Chatmeter account in LocationHQ.
- Go to Reputation > Review Builder to access the Review Builder page.
The Review Builder page lists the campaigns developed for your account, including the following information:
- Name—Campaign name
- Contacts—Number of participants (contacts) in the campaign
- Reviews—Number of reviews submitted in response to the campaign survey
- Created By—Campaign creator
- Visibility—What is the access permission setting for the campaign. Shared means anyone on your account can use this template. Private means it is accessible to only you and account admins.
- Actions—Campaign management functions including:
- Edit (pencil icon)—Displays the Edit Campaign page (see "Editing or removing a campaign," in Managing Campaigns)
- Start campaign toggle—Turns the campaign on or off (see Initiating a Review Builder Campaign)
- Embed form code—Stores the code used to embed a review widget to display campaign reviews on your location page or website (see Creating a Review Widget)
- Remove campaign (see "Editing or removing a campaign," in Managing Campaigns)
- Direct link to campaign form—Campaign Link Generator form to create an email link for people to leave reviews (see Creating a Standalone Review Link)
Article is closed for comments.