Review Builder is a tool to collect customer feedback on your locations by sending survey feedback requests by email or text messages.
You customize feedback campaigns and manage them from the Reputation > Review Builder page. You can also embed a widget that displays your reviews on your website or store pages.
Review Builder is available to customers with the Reputation Premium Package.
This section of help articles describes how to use Review Builder from LocationHQ. Alternatively, you can manage Review Builder campaigns, forms, templates, contacts, and more, through the Chatmeter API. For information about using API calls for reputation management, get in touch with your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn how to use Review Builder from LocationHQ in these articles:
- Accessing Review Builder—Familiarize yourself with Review Builder functionality
- Initiating a Review Builder Campaign—Create and customize a survey form and Thank You page, and select a delivery method for your surveys
- Creating a List of Campaign Participants—Add contacts who will receive your emails or texts, either manually or through a bulk upload
- Creating a Shareable Link to Collect Contacts for Your Survey—Provide a link for staff to use in asking customers for contact information to use to send them a survey
- Managing Campaigns—Edit, activate, embed, and delete campaigns; track contacts; and measure campaign performance
- Reading Campaign Survey Responses—View the responses your customers leave to your campaign surveys
- Responding to Campaign Survey Responses—Respond to your customers’ responses to your surveys
- Creating a Review Widget—Add and customize a review widget and tie it to your campaign
- Managing Review Builder Account Settings—Change Review Builder account settings to make your campaign visible to others and if desired, to share with sub-accounts and customize sender email name and address to increase open rates
- Creating a Standalone Review Link—Embed a standalone link on your website or store pages or add it to your email signature
Article is closed for comments.