Using Chatmeter Suggested Response makes it easier to respond effectively to customer reviews. Suggested Response gives you a way to create quick and appropriate automatic responses to your customers’ reviews.
Suggested Response is available to customers with the Reputation Premium Package.
Suggested Response uses Natural Language Processing techniques with our database of more than 2000 templates. By leveraging industry, sentiment, and review rating data, the Suggested Response takes about 10 seconds to offer the first response to a review, then five seconds for each subsequent review. Cycling through them is instantaneous.
To use Suggested Response, follow these steps:
- Login to your Chatmeter account in LocationHQ.
- Go to Reputation > Reviews.
- Use filters to find the set of reviews or a review you want to respond to. You can use Suggested Response to respond to one review at a time.
- Select Suggest to see the suggested response in the response field. It can take 10 seconds for the first response. The response appears automatically in the Write new response to this review field.
- You can re-select Suggest twice more to see two additional potential responses. It takes a second or two to get the second and third response options.
When you decide which response you’d like to use, proofread it carefully to ensure it responds to all the customer concerns. If you need to, you can edit the suggested response directly in the response field.
- Select Publish to publish the response to the review, making it visible to all visitors to your Review page.