Responding to your customers’ reviews improves your search ranking, increases customer loyalty, and shows potential customers that you care about what your customers think.
To respond to reviews from LocationHQ, you must have Review Response permission for your account.
In the articles in this section, learn how to set up your account for review responses and methods for responding. You can respond to reviews directly from LocationHQ for some listing providers (listed below). You can also login directly to the provider and respond to reviews.
Learn how in these articles:
- Entering Third-party Credentials for Review Responses—To respond to reviews directly from LocationHQ, you must first provide your third-party listing provider credentials to your Chatmeter account
- Creating Review Response Templates—Simplify and encourage consistency in responses through review response templates
- Responding to Reviews on LocationHQ—Respond to reviews on ApartmentGuide, Cars.com, Facebook, Google, Trustpilot, and Yelp directly from LocationHQ. You can also respond to Review Builder surveys on LocationHQ.
- Using Chatmeter Suggested Response—Use Suggested Response to take advantage of Natural Language Processing techniques to create quick, appropriate review responses
- Responding to Reviews Outside of LocationHQ—Go quickly from LocationHQ to listing providers to respond to reviews when you can’t do so from LocationHQ
- Responding to Reviews Using the Mobile App—Learn about the review functions available on the Chatmeter mobile app