On the Reviews page, you can filter the reviews report to find specific types of reviews using the Global Filter, accessible from the three-layer icon in the upper right.
You can search for specific accounts, groups, or locations, or, through the Page Filters, search for specific providers. Instead of scrolling, start to type into the Global Filter to bring up a specific account, group, or location.
On the Page Filters, you can also filter for a specific time duration or create a custom time range. Using the Ratings filter, you can select by star rating or on whether the business has been recommended or not.
Use the Advanced Filter to find reviews based on:
- With Responses, Without Responses—Whether the review’s been responded to
- With Notes, Without Notes—Whether anyone left a note
- With Text, Without Text—Whether there is any text in the review
- With Image, Without Image—Whether an image is included
- Removed Reviews, Filtered Reviews—Whether they’ve been removed or filtered
- With Responding Enabled—Whether responses can be published directly from LocationHQ
- With a Response Pending Approval—Whether response is pending
- With New Non-Business Response—Whether a new non-business response has been added
Use the search box to type in a keyword or phrase to find relevant reviews. If you’ve tagged reviews, you can search by tags using the Tags filter.
On the upper left of the Reviews page, you can sort by Date Created, Date Updated, Provider, or Rating. You can also sort in ascending or descending order.