Managing your customers’ perspective on your business builds trust and drives loyalty. Chatmeter reputation management software collects and displays your customers’ reviews of your business in LocationHQ.
You can use LocationHQ to enables you to monitor reviews, track review quality and quantity, measure against competitors and examine the trends. You can read and monitor, and in some cases, respond directly to reviews from LocationHQ.
In addition, you can increase your understanding of your customer’s perceptions by using Review Builder to create custom feedback surveys for them.
For information about setting up the Workflow task management and productivity tool to assist with identifying and acting on reviews needed in attention, see the help article Using Chatmeter Workflow in the Home section in the Chatmeter Support Center.
The Chatmeter Mobile App includes Reputation functions, letting you engage with your customers’ reviews when you’re not at the desktop. For more information about the Chatmeter Mobile App, see the Mobile App Help Article section in the Chatmeter Support Center.
What's in this section
In this section, learn about:
- Overview of Reviews
- Accessing the Reviews Page
- Filtering and Sorting the Reviews Page
- Creating Reports on Reviews
- Overview of Managing Review Responses
- Entering Third-party Credentials for Review Responses
- Creating Review Response Templates
- Responding to Reviews on LocationHQ
- Using Chatmeter Suggested Response
- Responding to Reviews Outside of LocationHQ
- Responding to Reviews Using the Chatmeter Mobile App
- Review Builder Overview
- Accessing Review Builder
- Initiating a Review Builder Campaign
- Creating a List of Campaign Participants
- Creating a Shareable Link to Collect Contacts for Your Survey
- Managing Campaigns
- Reading Campaign Survey Responses
- Responding to Campaign Survey Responses
- Creating a Review Widget
- Managing Review Builder Account Settings
- Creating a Standalone Review Link
Who is this information for
This article is for Chatmeter users who want to understand and manage reviews of your business. Note that:
- To respond to reviews, you must have Review Response permission for your account.
- To use Suggested Response or Review Builder, you must have the Reputation Premium Package.
Where to get more information
For information about using API calls for reputation management, get in touch with your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com.
The features included in your Chatmeter account depend on your company’s Chatmeter Package. For questions about features included in your account, get in touch with your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.