Monitor and respond to your customers' reviews on your business with Chatmeter Social, a LocationHQ tool for monitoring, engaging with, and publishing social media content. With Chatmeter Social, manage Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, and more from the dashboard.
With LocationHQ, you can monitor social comments and questions and like, comment, or share information about your business activities.
With Chatmeter Social, create and publish content, including media, from LocationHQ. You can use Workflow to track, assign, and monitor social activities.
For more information about using Social in the Chatmeter Mobile App, see the Mobile App Help Articles section in the Chatmeter Support Center.
For information about using API calls for social, get in touch with your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com.
In this section, learn about:
- User Role Settings for Social
- Accessing Information About Social Accounts, Pages, and Groups
- Adding a Credential for a Listing Provider
- Account Activities from the Settings > Social Page
- Summary of Your Business’s Social Engagement
- Viewing Social Metrics
- Viewing Top-performing Posts on Social Media
- Feed Overview–What’s In the Feed
- Using Social Feed Filters to Manage Social Posts, Responses, and Metrics
- Viewing Details About Posts
- Facebook Post Details
- Google Post Details
- Instagram Post Details
- LinkedIn Post Details
- Twitter Post Details
- Overview of Publishing Social Posts with LocationHQ
- Monitoring Tasks on the Social Publish Page
- Managing User Role Settings for Publishing Social Posts
- Creating, Scheduling, and Publishing Social Posts
- Publishing to Google
- Approving Social Posts and Comments
Who is this information for?
This article is for Chatmeter users who want to monitor and engage with social media posts related to your business. Note that:
- To respond to posts, you must have the Social Pro Package
- To publish, create, and schedule posts, you must have the Social Premium Package