Monitor and respond to your customers' reviews on your business with Chatmeter Social, a LocationHQ tool for monitoring, engaging with, and publishing social media content. WIth Chatmeter Social, manage Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, and more from the dashboard.
With Chatmeter Social, you can monitor social comments and questions and like, comment, or share information about your business activities.
With Social, create and publish content, including media, directly from LocationHQ. You can use Workflow to track, assign, and monitor social activities.
This article is for Chatmeter users who want to monitor and engage with social media posts related to your business. Note that:
- To respond to posts, you must have the Social Pro Package
- To publish, create, and schedule posts, you must have the Social Premium Package
To enable LocationHQ to monitor and manage social posts for your accounts, you need to add your credentials for the listing providers. Find detailed information about adding credentials for third-party providers in the help article Managing Third-party Credentials in the Settings section.
For information about using Social in the Chatmeter Mobile App, Mobile App Help Articles in Chatmeter Support Center.
For information about using API calls for social, get in touch with your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's in this section
In the articles in this section, learn about:
- Summary of Your Business’s Social Engagement
- Viewing Social Metrics
- Viewing Top-performing Posts on Social Media
- Viewing Social Metrics by Provider
- Social Data Collection Updates
- Feed Overview–What’s In the Feed
- Using Social Feed Filters to Manage Social Posts, Responses, and Metrics
- Viewing Details About Posts
- Facebook Post Details
- Google Post Details
- Instagram Post Details
- LinkedIn Post Details
- Twitter Post Details
Article is closed for comments.