By default, when you view the Locations page your first view shows the enabled locations. To see disabled locations, select Disabled in the upper left.
Disabled locations are NOT counted in Chatmeter metrics.
To disable a location, follow these steps:
- Login to your Chatmeter account in LocationHQ.
- Go to Locations > Locations to display the Locations page.
- Select it on the Locations page by placing a tick in the box left of the Name.
- Select Disable.
- When the location has been successfully disabled, it disappears from the Enabled list and shows up in the Disabled list on the Locations page.
- If you decide to re-enable the location, select it with a tick left of the Name on the Disabled list.
- Select Enable.