By default, when you view the Locations page your first view shows the enabled locations. To see disabled locations, select Disabled in the upper left.
Disabled locations aren't counted in Chatmeter metrics.
To disable a location, follow these steps:
- Login to your Chatmeter account in LocationHQ.
- Go to Locations > Locations to display the Locations page.
- Select it on the Locations page by placing a tick in the box left of the Name.
- Select Disable.
- Once you've disabled a location, go back to Google, Yelp, and Apple to confirm that the location's closed status is showing.
- When the location has been successfully disabled, it disappears from the Enabled list and shows up in the Disabled list on the Locations page.
- If you have Chatmeter Listing Management, you can also mark the location as Permanently Closed on the Location Details page.
If you decide to re-enable the location, select it with a tick left of the Name on the Disabled list on the Locations page and select Enable. If you have Chatmeter Listing Management, remove the tick indicating the location as Permanently Closed on the Location Details page.
Article is closed for comments.