Learn about creating, managing, and modifying Local Pages. Local Pages for your account must first be set up by Chatmeter according to the contract between your company and Chatmeter. After that, you can create additional local pages, as well as maintain, edit, or remove them if you have the required Edit Location permission.
What Are Local Pages
- In your Chatmeter account, the Local Pages functionality includes location-specific branded pages for each of your locations, where customers can get authoritative local information—from hours and directions to events, reviews, photos, and more.
- It also includes a Location Finder (map and location directory).
- Local Pages also help to improve search rankings and optimize voice search results.
In this section, learn how to create, manage, and modify Local Pages for your account after the initial set up by Chatmeter.
This section is for Chatmeter users who have local pages set up by Chatmeter at minimum Edit Location permission for their account and need to get info about local pages or create, maintain, edit, or remove local pages.
Get in touch with your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about:
- Setting up and customizing your Local Pages functionality
- How to access Local Pages APIs
Article is closed for comments.