When you add a new location, you can create a new location-specific page. Learn how in this section.
Adding a location-specific page
To add a location-specific page for a new location, follow these steps:
- Login to your Chatmeter account in LocationHQ.
- Go to Locations > Locations to display the Locations page.
- Use filters or scroll to find the location you want to edit.
- Select the location to display the Location Details.
- On the Location Details page, select the Local Pages tab.
- Select the brand from the Brand selector if you have more than one.
- Select the plus icon (+) below the Pages selector to select one of the templates created by the Chatmeter Local Pages team for the new page.
- Select Create to add the new page. The Edit Location page displays basic information from the General tab for the location. Note that the Status is not yet Live and no preview is available yet.
- Enter a Live URL for the location-specific page, provided in the Chatmeter Scope of Work, as specified in your company’s Chatmeter Statement of Work.
- Scroll down to enter the data you need for each section on your location-specific page. The optional sections that appear depend on your company’s requirements outlined in the associated project SOW.
In the example we’re using in this article, the options available are the following list. You may have a subset or additional section options, depending on your company’s choices.
- Alert Banner. A section with an alert that appears at the top of the page.
- CTA. Calls to action hyperlinks that customers can select, for example, to make an appointment or to order something online.
- Community Specials and Events. Details about upcoming events.
- Content Section (About). Title and description, such as “About the Store” or “About the Manager.”.
- FAQ. Questions and answers.
- Gallery. Photos or other images.
- Hero. A banner image for the top of the location-specific page.
- Promo. Promotional offer details.
- Reviews. Display Chatmeter’s review widget.
- SEO. Enter meta title and meta description to drive search engine optimization.
- Enter a bullet list in which you can specify whether standard services are available at this location.
- Custom Section. The custom section, also created from the requirements specified in the company’s Statement of Work, offers location-specific variations on information that varies by location, such as store or branch hours, manager names.
- Select Save. It takes a few seconds for your changes to take effect. A progress bar runs across the bottom of the page. When it's done, you'll se the preview URL at the top of the page.
- Select Preview URL to see the new location-specific page preview to make sure that it appears as you’d like.
- To prepare to publish your location-specific page, select the Live toggle in the Status section.
- Select Save to push the new location-specific page live. Now you can see it at the Live URL.
Article is closed for comments.