If your business hours change on a regular basis (monthly, seasonally, or some other predictable way), you can schedule your regular hours to change automatically. You can do this for one or many locations at once.
See the article Setting up Holiday or Special Hours to set up a one-time schedule change.
To schedule an update to your working hours, follow these steps:
- Login to your Chatmeter account in LocationHQ.
- Go to Locations > Locations to display the Locations page.
- From the Locations page, find the locations (one or more) for which you want to update hours and place a tick in the box left of the name(s).
- Select Schedule Update to display the Scheduled Updates Details page.
- On the Schedule tab, in Schedule Name, enter a name for the update.
- In Date, enter the date you’d like the new schedule to begin.
- In Time, enter the time for the new schedule to begin.
- On the Locations tab, select the locations you want to update.
- On the Hours tabs, select new hours that apply.
- Then select Review & Save to review the changes.
- On completion, select Save. Scheduled updates show up on the Scheduled Updates page.
If additional schedule changes of the regular working hours are needed, you can schedule those updates to happen automatically when needed, too. In addition, you can schedule temporary changes such as holiday hours from the Locations > Locations page by selecting the location(s) to edit and selecting Edit to edit on the Hours tab.