Learn how to identify and resolve missing listings. If your listings don’t appear on providers’ sites, you’re leaving potential customers behind. Using the Locations > Missing Listings, you can see the providers that don’t include your business location(s) on their sites.
The Missing Listings page reports the providers that don’t have a listing for locations that you have selected. In some cases, there might be a listing with enough mismatched information—too many variations in Name, Address, and Phone number (NAP)—that it is not considered a match and hence, the provider shows as a missing listing.
If you have Listings Management, this data is broken down based on Managed Listings and Monitored Listings, accessible from the top tabs.
You can filter the Missing Listings Report using the Global Filter, which is accessible from the three-layer icon in the upper right to search for specific accounts, groups, or locations, or, through the Page Filter, to search for specific providers.
You can download the data results into a CSV-formatted file, sorted by either providers or locations.
To get detail on the listing expected, select the number in the No Listing Found column.
Scroll to see the detail, which displays below the Missing Listings Report.
How to add a URL for a missing listing
If Chatmeter didn’t find a listing for your location, but you have a URL for a listing that you’d like to use, you can add a URL for the site manually. Follow these steps:
- On Locations > Missing Listings, select the number in the No Listing Found column for the provider you’d like to list with.
- In the Missing Listings panel, select Add URL to display the Listing URL Editor.|
- In the Listing URL Editor, enter the URL for the listing you’d like included. The format must match the URL format that the listing provider requires. If you type a URL that doesn’t match the requirements, Chatmeter displays an error message with the listing provider’s example URL format.
Note that when adding a Facebook URL, it must include the Facebook page ID in the https://www.facebook.com/pageid. Learn how to find a Facebook page ID in the Facebook Help Center: Find your Facebook Page ID.
- Once you’ve entered an acceptable URL, select Updating Listing URL.
- You'll receive notification of success and your listing should appear within 24 hours.
Article is closed for comments.