The Listings Accuracy page has graphs that report details about listings.
- Listing Accuracy—Statistics over time for listing accuracy, which includes accuracy of Name, Address, and Phone number for the location
- Accuracy and Presence—Changes in listing accuracy and presence over time. These two metrics are also available on the Chatmeter Mobile App on the Listings page.
- New Listings Created—Numbers of new listings created over time
- Summary—Breaks the accuracy statistics by provider into overall accuracy and specifics for name, address, and phone number, and number of new listings created
Viewing Listings Accuracy
To find the Listings Accuracy page, follow these steps:
- Login to your Chatmeter account in LocationHQ.
- Go to Locations > Listing Accuracy.
Note that if you have Listings Management, you can look at the Listings Accuracy data for Managed Listings separately from Monitored Listings by selecting the respective tabs.
You can filter the Listings Accuracy report using the Global Filter, which is accessible from the three-layer icon in the upper right to search for specific accounts, groups, or locations, or, through the Page Filter, to search for specific providers.
You can download the data results into a CSV-formatted file, sorted by either providers or locations.
You can also download the Listing Accuracy or New Listings Created graphs by selecting the small download icon in the upper right corner of the graph.