Chatmeter listing and location management software enables you to monitor, update, and optimize the listings for your business locations across a range of listing providers. The location management tools enable you to maintain the details about your local competitors and your business locations in your business listings.
This section also covers the Listings and Locations function of the Chatmeter iOS and Android mobile app. For more information about the mobile app, see the Mobile App Help Articles section in the Chatmeter Support Center.
For information about setting up the Workflow task management and productivity tool to assist with identifying and acting on listings and locations issues needed in attention, see the help article Using Chatmeter Workflow in the Home—Snapshot and Tasks section in the Chatmeter Support Center.
What’s in this section
Monitoring and Managing Business Listings
- Monitoring and Managing Business Listings Overview
- Listings Accuracy
- Listings Summary
- Listings Optimization, including how to improve listing accuracy and editing or updating listings
- Missing Listings, including how to add a URL for a missing listing
- Duplicate Listings, including how to resolve missing listings
Managing Business Locations
Accessing and Managing Location Details
- Accessing and Managing Location Details Overview
- Viewing the Locations Page
- Viewing Location Details
- Updating Location Details
- Adding a New Location
- Provider-specific Information for Adding or Updating Listings
- Chatmeter and Your Google Business Profile
- Managing Google Attributes with Chatmeter
- Facebook Access for Managing Listings
- Yelp Access for Managing Listings
- Bing Access for Managing Listings
- Managing Apple Maps Listings
- Using UTM/Tracking Website URL and Call Tracking Numbers
- Scheduling Updates to Working Hours
- Setting Up Holiday or Special Hours
- Viewing Scheduled Updates to Working Hours
- Adding, Updating, or Removing Restaurant Menus on Listings
- Disabling or Re-enabling Locations
- Refreshing Location Information Across Listings
- Downloading Information about Locations, Groups/Locations, or Competitors
Introduction to Local Pages
Managing Competitor Details with Local Competitor Manager
- Managing Competitor Details Overview
- Viewing Competitors
- Deleting a Competitor and Adding a New One
- Editing Listing Details about a Competitor
Who is this information for?
This article is for Chatmeter users who want to understand and manage listings and locations.
To use the location management utilities to maintain locations and competitors, you must have at minimum Edit Location permission for your account.
Where to get more information
For information about using API calls for listing or location management, get in touch with your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.