Chatmeter listing and location management software enables you to monitor, update, and optimize the listings for your business locations across a range of listing providers. The location management tools enable you to maintain the details about your local competitors and your business locations in your business listings.
This section also covers the Listings and Locations function of the Chatmeter iOS and Android mobile app. For more information about the mobile app, see the Mobile App Help Articles section in the Chatmeter Support Center.
What’s in this section
Monitoring and Managing Business Listings
- Monitoring and Managing Business Listings Overview
- Listings Accuracy
- Listings Summary
- Missing Listings, including how to add a URL for a missing listing
- Duplicate Listings, including how to resolve missing listings
- Listings Optimization, including how to improve listing accuracy and editing or updating listings
- Verifying Google Listings
- Managing Google Attributes with Chatmeter
Managing Business Locations
Accessing and Managing Location Details
- Accessing and Managing Location Details Overview
- Viewing the Locations Page
- Viewing Location Details
- Updating Location Details
- Adding a New Location
- Scheduling Updates to Working Hours
- Viewing Scheduled Updates to Working Hours
- Adding, Updating, or Removing Restaurant Menus on Listings
Introduction to Local Pages
Using Location Management Utilities
- Using Location Management Utilities Overview
- Disabling or Re-enabling Locations
- Refreshing Location Information Across Listings
- Downloading Information about Locations, Groups/Locations, or Competitors
Managing Competitor Details with Local Competitor Manager
- Managing Competitor Details Overview
- Viewing Competitors
- Deleting a Competitor and Adding a New One
- Editing Listing Details about a Competitor
Who is this information for?
This article is for Chatmeter users who want to understand and manage listings and locations.
To use the location management utilities to maintain locations and competitors, you must have at minimum Edit Location permission for your account.
Where to get more information
For information about using API calls for listing or location management, get in touch with your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.