Chatmeter helps you ensure that when potential customers search for your brand online, the listings for your business locations that they find across a variety of providers—from Google, to Facebook, Yelp, Bing, Apple Maps, and many others—are consistent, accurate, and translate into traffic to your locations.
Customers who have purchased the Listings Management package have their location data published from the Chatmeter platform to the providers in the Chatmeter network to ensure that inaccurate data and duplicate listings are resolved.
Chatmeter monitors location data on a variety of other listing providers, as well. Chatmeter can report on many of those sites, but customers must work with the providers to update location data on them.
For customers who have Listings Management, we provide data subdivided between managed listings and monitored listings. Listings reports are refreshed automatically once a month, and individual listings are refreshed when changes are made in LocationHQ.
You can find information about the business listings monitored by Chatmeter in LocationHQ in the Locations menu. Learn about:
- Listings Accuracy—Get reports with statistics over time on get reports with statistics over time on the correctness of names, addresses, and phone numbers on listings for locations, and increase or decrease in numbers of listings
- Listings Summary—A report on numbers of your business’s listings found, duplicated, mismatched, and the number of listings that have at least one review and/or one photo on them
- Listings Optimization—A report on discrepancies between the data you’ve supplied for your locations and what exists in listings and how to edit or update listings to resolve discrepancies
- Missing Listings—A report on providers that don’t include your business location(s) on their sites, and instructions on how to add them
- Duplicate Listings—A report on locations for which Chatmeter has detected more than one listing and how to resolve them
Article is closed for comments.