Chatmeter helps you ensure that when potential customers search for your brand online, the listings for your business locations that they find across a variety of providers—from Google, to Facebook, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, and many others—are consistent, accurate, and translate into traffic to your locations.
You can find information about the business listings monitored by Chatmeter in LocationHQ in the Locations menu.
- Listings Accuracy—Get reports with statistics over time on get reports with statistics over time on the correctness of names, addresses, and phone numbers on listings for locations, and increase or decrease in numbers of listings.
- Listings Summary—A report on numbers of your business’s listings found, duplicated, mismatched, and the number of listings that have at least one review and/or one photo on them.
- Missing Listings—A report on providers that don’t include your business location(s) on their sites, and instructions on how to add them
- Duplicate Listings—A report on locations for which Chatmeter has detected more than one listing and how to resolve them
- Listings Optimization—A report on discrepancies between the data you’ve supplied for your locations and what exists in listings and how to edit or update listings to resolve discrepancies
In this section, learn also about: