If you need to publish a one-time set of new hours (for holidays or another event that won’t occur on predictable days after this one time), you can use the Location Details page. You can do this for one or many locations at once.
The holiday or special hours will be sent to the providers who accept them. Apple, Google, and Yelp accept holiday or special hours. Bing accepts some holidays, but not all. Facebook does not accept holiday or special hours.
Set up holiday or special hours at least two weeks in advance to be sure that they are set up in time. Note that Google and Yelp set up the hours quickly, but Bing and Apple might require follow up.
Follow these steps to set up the hours. In our example, we’re setting up winter holiday hours:
- Login to your Chatmeter account in LocationHQ.
- Go to Locations > Locations to display the Locations page.
- Select a location for which you want to set up the holiday hours to display the Location Details page. If you want to set up hours for more than one location at once, select each location by ticking the box next to the locations.
- Select the Hours tab.
- Select the date selector under Special/Holiday hours to select the date to start the hours change.
- Select the toggle, then enter the hours for that day. Select the plus-sign icon if you need more than one date range for a day.
Continue for as many days as you need.
- Select Save when you’ve finished. You’ll see a success message, and the changes take effect a short time afterwards.
Article is closed for comments.