When you add a new location to Chatmeter, listings begin to generate automatically for many providers such as Apple and Yelp. For some, including Facebook and Google, the addition of new listings is manual and isn’t done automatically when added to Chatmeter.
Once a location is added or updated, that information is sent immediately, whether automatically or manually by us, to the providers’ platforms. The time it takes to publish depends on the activity on the providers’ end of the process.
You’ll need to set up your provider business account and provide Chatmeter with account information so that we can manage speedy information transfer and timely updates. The type of information required is account credentials, verification, and more depending on the provider.
See the following Chatmeter Support Center help articles for details of what we need depending on the provider:
- Managing Third-party Credentials, published in the Account Settings section of the Chatmeter Support Center
- Chatmeter and Your Google Business Profile
- Managing Google Attributes with Chatmeter
- Facebook Access for Managing Listings
- Yelp Access for Managing Listings
- Bing Access for Managing Listings
- Managing Apple Maps Listings
- Using UTM/Tracking Website URL and Call Tracking Numbers