You can edit or reschedule a social post using the Edit Post page. You can clone existing posts created for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter to more easily share among providers.
Editing a post
To edit a social post, follow these steps:
- On the Publish page (Social > Publish), find the post on the Calendar or Scheduled tab.
- Select the post you want to edit or reschedule to display the Edit Post page.
- On the Edit Post page, you can edit the post text, alter the images or video, reschedule, and see the preview.
- When you’re finished with your changes, select Schedule Post.
Cloning social posts
You can now clone your social media posts created for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter to more easily share among providers and simplify recurring posts. You can also clone Google What’s New and Q&A posts, but currently they can be published only to another Google listing.
To clone a post, follow these steps:
- From Social > Publish, select one of the list views (Pending Approval, Scheduled, Rejected, Errors, Published).
- In the list view, hover over the post you want to clone and select the clone icon (left of the trash icon). You’ll see a confirmation that the page has been cloned and the Edit Post dialog appears.
- In the Edit Post dialog, make the changes needed for the new version of the post:
- In Pages, select the target page and provider for which you’re creating the clone
- In Message, Images & Video, and Schedule, change as needed
- When you’ve completed your edits, select Publish Now or Schedule Post.